THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
HOW’S YOUR SOCIAL GAME?
Shaw Organisation is rewarding Fleshcuts readers with pairs of tickets to watch their latest release INITIATION.
Each winner receives a pair of movie passes to watch this deadly slasher with a friend. All you have to do is enter your name and email in the link below, and answer a simple question to be in the running.
First Facebook. Then Twitter and Instagram. And now TikTok. The networks that connect us are becoming wider than ever, but the consequences of posting are still very abstract. So imagine if a serial killer is out for your blood over something spread through social media.
Initiation combines horrific slasher with a mystery slant, as students at Whiton University race to uncover a bloodthirsty killer even as the body counts pile up. What began as an assault leads to the murder of the school’s star athelete, and nothing can stop the spread of social news. Was it a vigilante? Or could there be a deeper secret that needs to be snuffed out before more become implicated? Everyone takes a side – from the female victim to the jock and even the killer – but the only thing that runs through the story is a dreaded exclamation mark.
Inspired by his own short film, director John Berardo expands his vision for a complete investigation into the influence of social media, for better or for worse. Aware of slasher stereotypes, the young talent also wants to throw out the typical tropes, so expect a story that’s perhaps a little more updated with today’s generation.
See if you’re playing the social game right, or if you have information out there that might put you in danger as well, with Initiation.
INITIATION– IN THEATRES 30 SEPT
Directed by John Berardo
Starring Jon Huertas, Isabella Gomez, Lindsay LaVanchy, Froy Gutierrez
Genre Crime, Horror, Mystery
Runtime 97 minutes
Chinese Title 死亡连锁
ENTER NOW TO WIN
TO STAND A CHANCE, ENTER YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND ANSWER TO A SIMPLE QUESTION BELOW
This contest, courtesy of Shaw, will run until 3 October, 5 winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries and will be contacted through their respective email.
Winners will receive a pair of complimentary passes to redeem for viewing of Initiation at any Shaw Theatres box office counter. Terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
- Valid till 31 Dec 2021
- Contestants need to be residing in Singapore for eligibility
- Valid for exchange for (1) movie ticket per pass at any Shaw Theatres box office.
- Valid on Mon-Sun, except Sat after 5 pm, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Not valid for “Strictly No Free Passes” and No Free Passes” Movies.
- Not valid for premium priced films (e.g 3D, IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Shaw Theatres Lumiere, Shaw Theatres Dreamers, Hindi/Tamil Films, Movie Marathons, film festivals and other ad hoc premium priced films).
- Not valid for advance bookings, mobile or internet bookings.
- This pass is not exchangeable for cash or any other items/services and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- This pass is void upon expiry, damaged or defacement, therefore without any compensation, replacement or refund.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any lost or stolen pass.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- In case of any dispute, Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right of final decision.
For movie showtimes and more information, please visit www.shaw.sg