THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.
Shaw Organisation is rewarding Fleshcut readers with pairs of tickets to watch their latest releases: DREAMKATCHER and THE WRETCHED.
Each winner gets 2 pairs of tickets to watch these spooky stories along with a friend. All you have to do, is to LIKE and SHARE our posts on social media and you will automatically be in the running.
DREAMKATCHER loops in the idea of a child possession through the Native American dreamcatcher, and when one of the parents remains skeptical and uses psychology to explain everything away, it’s just a recipe for a terrifying disaster.
THE WRETCHED reverses the role, and as the behaviour of the matriarch becomes increasingly disturbing, the boys find ways to escape the growing clutches and influence of the sinister person they used to call mother.
ENTER NOW TO WIN
To stand a chance to win, simply like and share this post
This contest, courtesy of Shaw, will run until the 10th of August. 5 winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries, and will be contacted through their respective social media platform.
Winners will receive 2 pairs of complimentary passes to redeem for tickets at any Shaw Theatres box office counter. Terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
- Valid till 30 November 2020
- Contestants need to be residing in Singapore for eligibility
- Valid for exchange for (1) movie ticket per pass at any Shaw Theatres box office.
- Valid on Mon-Sun, except Sat after 5 pm, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Not valid for “Strictly No Free Passes” and No Free Passes” Movies.
- Not valid for premium priced films (e.g 3D, IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Shaw Theatres Lumiere, Shaw Theatres Dreamers, Hindi/Tamil Films, Movie Marathons, film festivals and other ad hoc premium priced films).
- Not valid for advance bookings, mobile or internet bookings.
- This pass is not exchangeable for cash or any other items/services and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- This pass is void upon expiry, damaged or defacement, therefore without any compensation, replacement or refund.
- Shaw Organisation will not be responsible for any lost or stolen pass.
- Shaw Organisation reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- In case of any dispute, Shaw Organisation reserves the right of final decision.