THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION.
SET SAIL ON A CRIMSON RIDE
Shaw Organisation is rewarding Fleshcuts readers with pairs of tickets to watch their latest release BLOOD VESSEL.
Each winner gets a pair of tickets to watch this sea-faring nightmare along with a friend. All you have to do, is to LIKE and SHARE our posts on social media and you will automatically be in the running.
Imagine you’re a survivor on a lifeboat when you see hope in the form of a ship appearing in the horizon. Just one thing – it looks abandoned and it bears the flag of a certain tyrannical regime. Would you still board?
BLOOD VESSEL follows a group stranded in the sea from their destroyed ship, and they float their way to a looming presence. Seemingly disused, the ship is made even more intimidating because it’s flying a flag from The Third Reich. The mixed group of survivors eventually board the craft, fighting through difference in opinions and priorities, but they discover these pales in comparison to a discovery they make – an ornate casket.
For fans of the monster genre (who are a little tired of zombies), BLOOD VESSEL reintroduces an old favourite in an-all new setting. Who will survive in the confines of this ship? Watch to find out!
ENTER NOW TO WIN
TO STAND A CHANCE TO WIN, SIMPLY LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST
This contest, courtesy of Shaw, will run until the 26th of October. 5 winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries, and will be contacted through their respective social media platform.
Winners will receive a pair of complimentary passes to redeem for a viewing of BLOOD VESSEL at any Shaw Theatres box office counter. Terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
- Valid for exchange for (1) movie ticket at any Shaw Theatres box office.
- Contestants need to be residing in Singapore for eligibility
- Valid on Mon-Sun, except Sat after 5pm, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Not valid for “Strictly No Free Passes” and No Free Passes” Movies.
- Not valid for premium priced films (e.g 3D, IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Shaw Theatres Lumiere, Shaw Theatres Dreamers, Hindi/Tamil Films, Movie Marathons, film festivals and other ad hoc premium priced films).
- Not valid for advance bookings, mobile or internet bookings.
- This pass is not exchangeable for cash or any other items/services and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- This pass is void upon expiry, damaged or defacement, therefor without any compensation, replacement or refund.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any lost or stolen pass.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- In case of any dispute, Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right of final decision.