THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
WHEN HOMESICK TOOK ON ANOTHER MEANING
Shaw Organisation is rewarding Fleshcuts readers with pairs of tickets to watch their latest release THE DARK AND THE WICKED.
Each winner receives a pair of movie passes to watch this disturbing family gathering with a friend. All you have to do is enter your name and email in the link below, and answer a simple question to be in the running.
We have reunions every year here in Asia, but for estranged siblings, Louise (Marin Ireland) and Michael (Michael Abbott Jr.), heading to their old home in Texas to help their mother care for their dying father was a much less jovial affair. Even as the family tries to reconcile their old wounds, there is a foreboding air as well as possible the threat of a supernatural presence that seems to disrupt reconciliations. Will it be guilt, suffering or an evil entity that will tear the family apart?
Director Bryan Bertino is no stranger to exploring complex behaviours when people are trapped and tormented by their circumstances, and THE DARK AND THE WICKED continues to pluck at the human psyche while delivering solid scares. The overlap between societal trappings and supernatural manipulations is intriguing to watch, and the film will fray nerves on every level.
So come home with us with THE DARK AND THE WICKED and see what ailment claws at you the most.
Directed by Bryan Bertino
Starring Marin Ireland, Michael Abbott Jr., Julie Oliver-Touchstone
Runtime 95 minutes
Language English Language
ENTER NOW TO WIN
TO STAND A CHANCE, ENTER YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND ANSWER TO A SIMPLE QUESTION BELOW
This contest, courtesy of Shaw, will run until 30 May 5 winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries and will be contacted through their respective email.
Winners will receive a pair of complimentary passes to redeem for viewing of THE DARK AND THE WICKED. at any Shaw Theatres box office counter. Terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
- Valid till 30 September 2021
- Contestants need to be residing in Singapore for eligibility
- Valid for exchange for (1) movie ticket per pass at any Shaw Theatres box office.
- Valid on Mon-Sun, except Sat after 5 pm, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Not valid for “Strictly No Free Passes” and No Free Passes” Movies.
- Not valid for premium priced films (e.g 3D, IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Shaw Theatres Lumiere, Shaw Theatres Dreamers, Hindi/Tamil Films, Movie Marathons, film festivals and other ad hoc premium priced films).
- Not valid for advance bookings, mobile or internet bookings.
- This pass is not exchangeable for cash or any other items/services and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- This pass is void upon expiry, damaged or defacement, therefore without any compensation, replacement or refund.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any lost or stolen pass.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- In case of any dispute, Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right of final decision.
For movie showtimes and more information, please visit www.shaw.sg