THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
TRY TO STAY IN YOUR OWN SKIN
Shaw Organisation is rewarding Fleshcuts readers with pairs of tickets to watch their latest release POSSESSOR.
Each winner receives a pair of tickets to watch this mind-bending horror along with a friend (thankfully!). All you have to do, is enter your name and email in the link below, and answer a simple question to be in the running.
When one talks about possession, we think of floating bodies, demonic guilt-tripping and enough pea soup to feed a small country. But when a Cronenberg tackles the topic, you can be sure it’ll be a trippy dive into some of the most disturbing visuals out there.
POSSESSOR is helmed by Brandon Cronenberg, son of David Cronenberg, and the family legacy for body horror is vividly evident in this film. Tasya Vos (Andrea Riseborough) is a hired assassin for a high-tech firm with a difference. Their USP is hard to beat – the corp supplants their killers’ consciousness into others. So what you get, are trained specialists “hitchhiking” people within the victim’s sphere of influence, killing them, then exiting the body with a final suicide. So you can imagine the carnage.
But while Tasya is favoured as one of the company’s best, she’s clearly showing signs of strain. One can’t blame her; going through multiple personalities and their habits can leave a stain of confusion on anyone. It all goes south quickly when she leaps prematurely into a new high-profile assignment, and when her host claws his way back into control, the effects are both terrifying and haunting.
With Cronenberg’s signature finesse in creating beautiful but disturbing imagery, this cerebral trip into identity, morals and memories will continue to occupy your attention long after it ends.
ENTER NOW TO WIN
TO STAND A CHANCE, ENTER YOUR NAME, EMAIL AND ANSWER TO A SIMPLE QUESTION HERE.
This contest, courtesy of Shaw, will run until the 22nd March. 5 winners will be randomly selected from eligible entries and will be contacted through their respective social media platform.
Winners will receive a pair of complimentary passes to redeem for a viewing of POSSESSOR at any Shaw Theatres box office counter. Terms and conditions apply and can be found below.
- Valid till 30 June 2021
- Contestants need to be residing in Singapore for eligibility
- Valid for exchange for (1) movie ticket per pass at any Shaw Theatres box office.
- Valid on Mon-Sun, except Sat after 5 pm, Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays.
- Not valid for “Strictly No Free Passes” and No Free Passes” Movies.
- Not valid for premium priced films (e.g 3D, IMAX, Shaw Theatres premiere, Shaw Theatres Lumiere, Shaw Theatres Dreamers, Hindi/Tamil Films, Movie Marathons, film festivals and other ad hoc premium priced films).
- Not valid for advance bookings, mobile or internet bookings.
- This pass is not exchangeable for cash or any other items/services and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- This pass is void upon expiry, damaged or defacement, therefore without any compensation, replacement or refund.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd will not be responsible for any lost or stolen pass.
- Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete and/or modify any of these terms and conditions at any time at its sole discretion.
- In case of any dispute, Shaw Theatres Pte Ltd reserves the right of final decision.
For movie showtimes and more information, please visit www.shaw.sg